Scrapbook Resume

Friday 23 January 2015

Anything Goes - Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge


I'm kinda on a role!?

This weeks challenge: Anything Goes.

The Anything Goes challenges are always fun because I get to pull out my Paper Smooches stamps and create away freely....
I can go in whatever direction my creative juices get flowing! 
For me that usually means pulling out my stamps and going through all the adorable images and picking a couple that I really want to work with...whether its because I haven't really used them much, or I get inspired when I see them,  or I just really want to color the images...it really doesn't take much...just a jumping point. Once I have the stamps picked out the rest of the card usually comes together pretty easily!

Here's the two cards I came up with for this week:










For both of my cards I played with masking the images - I know this is a VERY basic stamping skill but it is one I VERY rarely use! It was fun to do something different and I really do like how they turned out. And of course, I had so much fun coloring these little guys....so cute!

I hope you enjoyed my take on the challenge....
I encourage you to head over to the Paper Smooches Sparks Challenge blog yourselves and join in on the fun!
For all the details, click here.


Thanks for dropping by!
~Shilo


Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great cards Shilo - I love your little masked stamp combos - they make these cards super-fun! Rx

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful coloring and such pretty designs on both! fabulous cards! thanks so much for joining us this week at Paper Smooches SPARKS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of your cards are just great, your coloring is awesome! I love the lay outs on both of them, great job!
    Peace,
    KristyLee

    ReplyDelete