Scrapbook Resume

Monday 17 November 2014

Thanks - Paper Smooches DEC Guest DT Submission #2

Hello again!

OK - so yesterday when I was hanging out in my scraproom I had YouTube playing.
ALL. DAY.
I was watching the Scrap Your Stash series at TwoPeasInABucket.
One of the videos was Paige Evans showing how she die cut a large title on her page and backed it with ribbon(click here for the actual video).
The effect was REALLY beautiful. I couldn't wait to try it.....

I just got a few adorable word dies from Paper Smooches so I was excited to get to use them in combination with this "new" technique....here is the result:



So now I am COMPLETELY in love with this technique!
What a PERFECT way to use up those little snips of ribbon - YAY!
I will be trying this one out again in the near future.

Here's the link to the die I used:

Thanks for checking out submission #2!
~Shilo
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment