Scrapbook Resume

Thursday 21 February 2013

SOUS - Just My Type

Hello lovelies!
Thanks for popping in today!

Today I have a project for you for the Die Cut challenge from Stuck On U Sketches (SOUS).
This week's challenge: WRITING.


Be sure to stop by the SOUS blog and check out how you can participate in the challenge...plus check out all the amazing inspiration from the other Design Team members...it will be worth the 'click'...I promise :)

So this is the card I came up with:

 I used the typewriter die from Cricut's Doodletype cartridge.

Supplies Used: Typewriter Die - Doodletype Cricut Cartridge; Bazzill Cardstock; October Afternoon 9to5 - Meeting Minutes, Paid in Full (A&B sides), & Italics; Sentiment Stamp - Die-namics You're Just My Type; Three Hearts Punch - EK Success/Stampin' Up; Notebook Border Punch - Fiskars; Divine Twine - Orange; Glossy Accents by Ranger; October Afternoon 9to5 Flower Sack; Button & Photo Corners - Misc

 I am in love with how this card turned out......it's already been mailed off to someone special.
Hope you find a little happy and a little inspiration today - happy Friday!
~Shilo


Pin It

11 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful take on the theme. I may have to lift this one. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool card ...great layering and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE what you did with this. Never occurred to me to use a typewriter!! I even love the paper choice with this! October Afternoon right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love typewriter stamps -- love how you combined it with the notebook page edge and all the other wonderful elements you included! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card....wonderful take on the challenge, awesome typewriter!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow.. such a fun card with lots of amazing elements..
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  7. Shilo, this is so darn cute and creative!!! Love the papers/layering and colors!!! Perfect for the challenge!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just
    your articles? I mean, what you say is fundamental and everything.
    Nevertheless think of if you added some great images or video
    clips to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but
    with pics and clips, this blog could undeniably be one of the
    very best in its field. Good blog!

    Also visit my web-site: instagram followers

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute!!!! Love the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card! Love that OA line of papers and you did a fab job using them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the typewriter! great card.

    ReplyDelete