Scrapbook Resume

Monday 14 May 2012

Stripes...May Unity Challenge

It's monthly challenge time at Unity Stamp Co!
This month's challenge is "stripes". I knew I wanted to try and create a striped effect with stamps somehow and this is what I came up with - a cute striped background that co-ordinates perfectly with my other pattern paper:
Supplies Used: Bazzill Cardstock; Basic Grey Sweet Threads 6X6 Paper Pad; Jenni Bowlin Ink - Malted Milk, Chicken Feed, Chewing Gum, Fountain Pen & Weather Vane; Kaisercraft Pearls; Divine Twine - Oyster; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Worn Lipstick; Vintage Seam Binding, Paper Doily, Photo Corners, Lace & Button - Misc.

Here's a quick little video tutorial on how I stamped the striped background:



Unity Stamps used on this Project:


Be sure to check out all the details about the challenge here on the Unity blog and come play along!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment