Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday 27 March 2012

Weekly Challenge at Two Peas

This week's Two Peas challenge was to scraplift a Garden Girl. There are soooo many great layouts by the garden girls...it was hard to choose. I did manage to narrow it down, but you never know, I may end up doing another layout or two before the week is over.

Here's the layout I scraplifted:


This amazing layout was done by Wilna. I just love all the little cameras she stamped on the squares of patterned paper. Any excuse to get lots of patterns on a layout works for me. And I have been wanting to incorporate my stamps into my scrapbooking more and more. These two factors made this the perfect layout for me to scraplift. 

Well, here's my take on Wilna's layout:


I cut out the "lots of love" phrase on the Cricut using the Birthday Bash cartridge....I used the negative space on the tag the same way that Wilna did on her layout....


Supplies Used: Cardstock - Bazzill; BoBunny Back to Basics (Sugar Dot); Echo Park Playground (Heads Up 7Up), Style Essentials (Yellow Flourish), For the Record (Borders); Fancy Pants Love Birds (Kissame); Crate Paper Random Collection (Victorian & Textile); Doodlebug Petite Prints (Swimming Pool); Studio Calico Alphabet Soup; Jillibean Soup Pasta Fagioli Paper (Clove Fresh Garlic); Ki Memories Color Me Happy (Rainbow Stripe); Pink Paislee Sweetness - Metal Badges; MME Stella & Rose Gertie "Little One" Label Stickers; October Afternoon Seaside Label Stickers; Jillibean Soup Homemade 6 Bean Soup Alphabet; October Afternoon Farmhouse Found Alpha; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Ek Success Heart Punches; Manilla Tag - Ranger; Birthday Bash Cricut Cartridge; Unity Stamp Co - We Treasure You; Ippity Stamps - Loads Of Love & Straight From the Heart; American Craft Dear Lizzy Date Stamp; Jenni Bowlin Ink - Fountain Pen, Chilli Powder & Seed Packet; American Craft Slick Writer; Pebbles Fresh Goods Chipboard Flowers; Pebbles Mini Clothes pins; October Afternoon Sprinklers - 5 & Dime (Red Wagon); Studio Calico Mister Huey's - Clay & Atmosphere

Phew...that's quite the supply list....love digging in my stash and using up a mish-mash of goodies. I had loads of fun creating this layout.....a big thanks to Wilna for her amazing inspiration!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. geez lady, are you going to give anyone else a chance to be featured on twopeas? LOL Congrats AGAIN! and cute layout btw!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the hearts on the squares- it's like a little patchwork quilt! Barb

    ReplyDelete