Scrapbook Resume

Thursday 22 March 2012

Saturday Card Sketch Challenge with Kimber @ TwoPeas

This week at Two Peas in A Bucket, Kimber came up with this great little sketch for the Saturday Card Sketch Challenge.


I wanted to play along so I came up with a couple cards this week...I was playing with my new SEI Field Notes Collection...so many beautiful butterflies. I just had to fussy cut the butterflies out of the Butterfly Collection paper....they are all just so pretty.

Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill; Patterned Paper - SEI Field Notes (butterfly collections, & kaleidoscope); Clear Vellum; Staz-On ink - black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Black Soot; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher


For this card I used my score-board and made little square block frames for my color blocking pieces....got this great idea Tami Mayberry from the American Craft/Score-Pal Blog Hop.


Supplies: Cardstock - Bazzill; Patterned Paper - SEI Field Notes (butterfly collections), October Afternoon Holiday Style (Toyland) & Farmhouse (Gravel), Echo Park For the Record (newsprint); Clear Vellum; Staz-On ink - black; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Pumice Stone; Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher; Red Rhinestones - Kaisercraft; Martha Stewart Score-board


Thanks for looking!! Make sure to check out the challenge too!! It's always fun to play along!
Pin It

2 comments: