Scrapbook Resume

Friday 23 March 2012

I won second place in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!!!


I was so excited for Friday to finally be here.....I knew they were announcing the winners for the SPARKS Challenge at Paper Smooches! I held my breathe a little as I opened up the laptop and headed straight to their blog.....and to my absolute delight, I saw my card!!! Thank you so, so much Paper Smooches! I had so much fun playing in this challenge! And I will definately be putting my new stamp sets to good use! This just made my week! 


Make sure you check out the new SPARKS Challenge. Such a fun way to get inspiration...and you never know, you may even win some awesome Paper Smooches stamps!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. no surprise shilo, that card is amazing, love it. huge congrats too, that is the best kind of morning to wake up to♥

    ReplyDelete