Scrapbook Resume

Monday 27 February 2012

First TUTORIAL!!!! YAY!

Okay everyone...I need feedback....tell me what you think? Where I can improve? What parts were draggy.... or needed more teaching?? I want to get better at this so please help with some constructive feedback. Thanks for watching!


Card Supplies: Unity Stamps - Blossom Stackers & Thoughts of the Heart; Kraft Cardstock- Bazzill; Patterned Paper - Doodlebug Petite Printes (Bon Bon), Jillibean Soup Apple Cheddar Soup (Green Peppercorns); Jenni Bowlin Ink - Brown Sugar; Zing - White Embossing Powder; Spellbinders - Blossom Stackers; Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Walnut Stain & Vintage Photo; Flowers & Buttons - Misc.
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey Shilo - just watched your tutorial - it was great! I like how you speed up the parts that are repetitios. The only thing I thought needed improvement was the position of your camera. Some parts were out of range. I love the card and thought it was very informative with good tips and tricks. Now I want the stamp set AND the spellbinder set!!! thanks...Roni

    ReplyDelete