Scrapbook Resume

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Scraplift A Pea Weekly Challenge - 2Peas

The challenge this week at twopeasinabucket.com was to scraplift a project from another pea (someone else from their gallery). For the challenge follow this link
http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/projects/challenges/1792789-weekly-challenge-scraplift-a-pea/

The layout I chose to scraplift if absolutely gorgeous!! I love all the strips of paper going down the page....so cute.


The original layout by LaurenB79
 http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/member/467579-laurenb79/1790889-strawberry-lipstick/?source=pinit


And here is my take on this layout design....I love all things rainbow, so the graffiti art and the strips of paper just seemed to call for a rainbow pattern....I also played with my mists again....I think I will be using them alot! I love them:) Most of the supplies used on this layout where from the January Studio Calico Monthly Kit....exceptions: brads, dominos, felt heart and the mist. Thanks for looking:)




Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment