Scrapbook Resume

Monday 30 January 2012

October Afternoon Sketch Challenge



This week's sketch is absolutely adorable.....I loved it so much that I did two layouts with it! I had so much fun creating both of these pages...thanks for the inspiration Roree!


This first layout is Christmas...a little late but I wanted to play with my Holiday Style Collection Kit...plus this sketch seemed to be a perfect way to help "hide" my terrible photos....two of them are quite blurry but I still wanted to scrapbook the story. Lovin' how it turned out!



Supplies: October Afternoon Holiday Style - Work stickers, Alpha stickers, Shape stickers & all patterned paper; Mini Market Alpha - October Afternoon - Teal & Black; Distress Ink by Tim Holtz - Black Soot; Tiny Attacher - Tim Holtz; Heart Punch - Stampin' Up; Twine - Papertreyink; Stickles - Stardust; Coluzzle Circle Cutter




This layout is from our New York honeymoon....I love how all the patterns capture the funky-ness of my hubby....




October Afternoon Supplies: Pattern Paper - Rocket Age Collection (Blast Off), Road Map Collection (Shady Lane RV Park, Dew Drop Inn, Blue & White Motel), Hometown Collection (Norm's News), Holiday Style Collection (Toyland), Cherry Hill Collection (New Apron); Tin Pins (Rocket Age & Modern Homemaker); Little Flyers (Sidewalks & Farmhouse); Mini Market Alphas (Blue & Cream, Red & Cream); Sticky Keys (Red & Black); Sprinklers (Robot Blue); Word Stickers - Rocket Age

Other Supplies: Distress Ink by Tim Holtz - Black Soot; Heart Punch - Stampin' Up/EK Success; Coluzzle Circle cutter.

Thanks for looking:)



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment