Scrapbook Resume

Monday 16 January 2012

Mists & Sprays Challenge

Since I have never really used all the wonderful sprays and mists I have collected I thought this was the perfect challenge to participate in. Find the challenge here: http://www.twopeasinabucket.com/gallery/projects/videos/1792245-glitter-girl-adventure-002-the-mists-of-magnitude/

So this is my first layout using my sprays. I used October Afternoon's Sprinklers in Robot Blue and Mister Huey's Atmosphere by Studio Calico. To get the large blotches I took the lid off and tapped the end of the dip stick (from the sprayer) over the paper.
This layout was also a bit of a "combo" challenge....well, at least my own challenge....I joined the Studio Calico kit of the month and I wanted to create a layout using just my kit. I managed to do it, with plenty of product left for many more layouts. My only additions were some kraft paper for my journalling and the mists. Oh and the ink for the stamp. It was so great to get back to scrapbooking...I think I have gotten my fill of cards for a while....the layouts are calling my name right now.
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment