Scrapbook Resume

Tuesday 13 December 2011

Some of my summer creations.....

I know, its a little late for these but I just started my blog so...here they are.

This little set was done when I got my Tattered Floral die by Tim Holtz....I just had to try it out. I started making one card for a friends wedding and ended up making a whole series...just because I loved how it turned out so much. The photos are of the cards I have left...a few have been sold and given away.






To make the flower I cut out two layers of each petal from my patterned paper using the tattered floral die in my Cuttlebug. Then I spritzed them with water and scrunched them up. I let them dry that way. Once they were dry I carefully opened them up, distressed the edges and applied stickles. Once all the stickles were dry I assembled the flower and braded the center or I used a button in the middle. Lots of steps but completely worth the outcome...gorgeous flowers!



This series was done a little closer to the end of summer when Graphic 45 released their new ABC Primer line. I wanted to play with it but I had no school themed projects to do...this is what I ended up with....love all of them!






This fairy card I made for a special little girl's 4th Birthday using Graphic 45 - Once Upon a Springtime collection.....I had so much fun...great paper makes it so easy to create great cards!

And this one I made when I got my Kraftin' Kimmie stamp...I had not yet been exposed to the world of Copics so I used my pencil crayons and my water-colors to color the Zebra....not bad, eh?

Well, now that I've caught you all up....guess I better get busy.....time to create some new stuff...
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment